GutPro™ is cultured on a non-GMO vegetarian media containing various peptides and nutrients - avoiding most common allergens like wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, egg, fish, shellfish, etc. While there are no corn ingredients in the finished GutPro™ product, a corn derivative (dextrose) is used in very small part of the culture medium. Dextrose is a sugar and is consumed by the microorganisms (probiotic bacteria) during fermentation. While the exact vegetable blend used to culture the strains is proprietary, please know Organic3 do the absolute best they can to eliminate the common allergens (proteins of common allergens) and the finished GutPro™ product does not contain corn.
Articles in this section
- Which probiotic should I take?
- Organic 3 Capsules: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
- Why are there no prebiotics included in Organic3 probiotics?
- Does GutPro™ contain corn?
- What are the percentage of strains in Organic3 probiotics?
- Why does the new label for GutPro™ no longer state that it's corn or yeast free?
- Organic3 probiotics - What dose should I take?
- How is GutPro™ cultured?
- Is GutPro™ available in other sizes?
- What exact strains are in Organic3 probiotics?