You may have noticed the new GutPro™ label no longer states that it's corn or yeast free. It's important to note that there have been no changes to the product, only the label. GutPro™ is still the same ultra-pure, hypoallergenic product, with nothing added! Organic3 make a serious effort to ensure there are no soy or corn allergens in their products. However, there’s currently not a reliable third-party test to verify it. So Organic3 decided to remove it from the labels. Again, when you take GutPro™, you can be sure they've done everything possible to avoid potential allergens.
Articles in this section
- Organic 3 Capsules: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
- Why are there no prebiotics included in Organic3 probiotics?
- Does GutPro™ contain corn?
- What are the percentage of strains in Organic3 probiotics?
- Why does the new label for GutPro™ no longer state that it's corn or yeast free?
- Organic3 probiotics - What dose should I take?
- How is GutPro™ cultured?
- Is GutPro™ available in other sizes?
- What exact strains are in Organic3 probiotics?
- Does GutPro™ survive digestion?