The most sought after magnesium to help in alleviating constipation is magnesium citrate. Wake Up Maggie™ does not contain magnesium citrate, therefore we cannot say for certain if it will contribute to or help with constipation. Remember that every person's body reacts to supplements uniquely so it is important to find a dose that works with your body. If you find that Wake Up Maggie™ is contributing to diarrhea or constipation, simply stop taking it for a few days and resume at a lower dose.
Articles in this section
- Will Wake Up Maggie™ affect constipation?
- What dose of Wake Up Maggie™ should be taken?
- Does Wake Up Maggie™ need refrigeration?
- Can I give Wake Up Maggie™ to my child who is under 5 years old?
- How do I take Wake Up Maggie™?
- How long does Wake Up Maggie™ last?
- Can Wake Up Maggie™ be taken with other supplements?