The exact strains used in Organic3 probiotics is proprietary information. However, please know that they only use the highest quality, human compatible strains that have been clinically studied with documented benefit. You can view the Organic3 guarantee of this here: http://organic3.com/guarantee/.
Articles in this section
- Organic 3 Capsules: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
- Why are there no prebiotics included in Organic3 probiotics?
- Does GutPro™ contain corn?
- What are the percentage of strains in Organic3 probiotics?
- Why does the new label for GutPro™ no longer state that it's corn or yeast free?
- Organic3 probiotics - What dose should I take?
- How is GutPro™ cultured?
- Is GutPro™ available in other sizes?
- What exact strains are in Organic3 probiotics?
- Does GutPro™ survive digestion?